Remember an era when pictures were clicked in black and white combination? We didn’t have a way out except entering into the world of our own fantasies. It was Sir John Herschel in 18th century with whom the word “Photography” became familiar to the world. In 19th century, color pictures concept came into existence and world has never been the same before. From monochrome photography (black and white), color, stereoscopy, full-spectrum ultra violet to digital photography, the whole scenario has been drastically changed and improved.
Centuries ago, who knew that Trick Photography will rule the digital world and inspire people to come up with new techniques and ideas. It’s like an addiction. A shutterbug comes into contact with natural being, focuses on every angle to capture it and invest a lot of time and money to bring the best out to the viewer.
Ever wonder about this proverb written by a famous Persian Poet:-
“Tear off the mask, your face is glorious”- Rumi
It’s not about the camera, it’s all about the eye that captures the image. Trick Photography helps you to bring the reel world to the real world by its special effects technique. There are software which are available in the market with which you can create your imagination in the form of pictures. There are certain requirements for bringing the world of your imagination to the real world.
Trick Photography eBook emphasizes on the following:
1. Basic concepts of using camera
2. Creating amazing images with your normal camera
3. How to create the multiple photo effect?
4. How to click the first picture with DSLR (lens adjustment)?
5. How to make use of speedy flashes?
6. It proves photography is not just a passion, it’s an adventure
7. How to create more unusual images?
8. In depth research on photography for better results
9. Demonstrated many examples to showcase the real work behind the camera.
A book is not useful till the time you don’t apply its proven examples and techniques to your own life. It is meant for an amateur or a professional who wish to learn from applying creative skills, improving the skills they already possess to being creative while taking pictures.
Features of Trick Photography
1. It teaches new skills and expertise to a beginner as well.
2. You need not to hold any professional degree to pursue this course.
3. Gives you an opportunity to discover the creativity that’s lying within you.
4. Brings you closer to the world of imagination and capturing it at its best.
5. Teaches you to create the most skilled pictures on your own.
Don’t go by words. Explore, think and then make the right decision. Good photographer is not the one who believe in the art of reading rather he is the one who creates while reading what if this shot is taken. We know, you have it in you. Just give it a push and come with an open mind to pursue your dream of becoming an amazing shutterbug.