This book has been written and introduced by a photography evangelist Evan Sharboneau. He has mastered the art of creating creative images with his knowledge and involvement in photography. This book guides about everything from taking pictures, selecting a camera, choosing the angle to setting the resolution and pixels. It has come up with a unique approach to benefit photographers irrespective of their profession. It is meant for professionals, hobbyist as well as for amateurs. With its help, you can make and click artistic images with stylist portraiture.
This book is divided into three modules. Module 1 describes about basic learning about camera i.e. lightning up and examples to give an apparent view to the reader. Module 2 teaches about creating the special effects and creating the flabbergasting images. Module 3 consists of Photo-oriented techniques and tools. It mainly tell how one can use each of the tools for creating astounding effect on the viewer.
As we know, everything in this world is linked with an approach of pros and cons. Likewise, this book has its own advantages and disadvantages. To make it convenient for you, I’ll be emphasizing on both.
1. Consisting of more than 200 pages, it emphasizes on text along with video tutorials.
2. It has included more than 300 images for your better understanding. These images have been clicked by professionals all around the world.
3. It helps you to learn special effects trick which most of the people are not even aware of.
4. It teaches you to create amazing pictures with visual effects at home/park/lobby etc.
5. You need not to buy the software for creating images. It teaches you how you can create the 3D images independently.
6. It guides you completely about the usage of Adobe Photoshop with which you can create special effects and shots.
7. It saves time and money. You need not to buy an expensive camera rather you can leave your imprints on others with your normal camera.
As someone has rightly said “There is no such thing as a free lunch” so its true for eBook as well. It is costly hence most of the people try not to buy it in the first place. But you’ll be stunned to grasp the knowledge and techniques that this book teaches you throughout the course.
I would highly recommend this book as it has got everything to bring the best in you as a photographer. Learning creative skills, clicking mind twisting images and applying new software what one wants more in life? It’s not about day dreaming, it’s all about how well you can create unique images and achieve everything as your hobby or profession.